La Vuelta Giveaway
Terms and conditions
- The participant has subscribed with Swapfiets before 18.08.2021 in The Netherlands or Belgium.
- The price includes:
A return flight from The Netherlands, Amsterdam (Schiphol Airport) to Spain, Santiago de Compostela for the winner and his/her accompaniment
2 nights accommodation in Santiago de Compostela, Spain (accommodation will be shared before departure)
Food & Drinks during the stay
- The participant is obliged to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information when participating in the competition.
- Participation is excluded for persons not residing in Belgium or The Netherlands.
- The prize is personal and in the name of the winner.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash for other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize, or if the conditions attached to the prize are not met, the prize will not be paid out.
- The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the competition, see privacy statement.
- In the event that government restrictions and guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic prohibit a winner from fulfilling their prize on the confirmed date, the prize will be rearranged for an alternative date.
- The prize will be booked on behalf of the winner by a third-party operator. The third-party operator will confirm all details and email confirmation of the prize to the winner.
- In the event that any winner is ineligible, does not claim their prize within the stated claim period or is disqualified from the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their prize.
- The winner from the promotional period (18.08.2021 - 25.08.2021) will have until 27.08.2021 to accept their prize.
- Any and all costs incurred by obtaining time off from work or study to take part in the promotion or promotional prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for costs incurred.
- All entrants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided, is incorrect or is an alias, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud), in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
Sorry to hear that. How can we improve this article?